2016 Suzuki Boulevard S40
The Suzuki Boulevard S40 takes a timeless single-cylinder design and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to create a bike that combines exciting performance with rock-solid reliability. It features a strong, rigid chassis for agile handling and lightweight responsiveness that makes it great for cruising down the boulevard or beyond the city limits. Best of all, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a strong blast torque from the 40-cubic-inch engine.Features may include:
- A 652cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled four-stroke engine with TSCC (Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers) cylinder head and high mass crankshaft produces strong low-end power and torque.
- An electric starter with automatic decompression system provides quick, easy engine starting.
- Precise electronic ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a low-maintenance belt-drive system that's quiet, durable, and simple to adjust and clean.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinder and head with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Strong steel frame with tubular backbone that supports the chopper-style chassis.
- Drag-style handlebar design provides a clean, sporty appearance, while custom-style rear view mirrors provide an attractive appearance (similar to the larger Suzuki Boulevard models).
- Attractive tear drop-shaped fuel tank (2.8 gal capacity) with flush-mounted speedometer.
- Neatly painted steel front/rear fenders and side covers complement the fuel tank.
- One-piece saddle adds to streamlined appearance. The deeply cushioned seat has a low 27.6 inches seat height that’s great for smaller or entry-level riders.