* Low Mileage - Garage Kept - Very Clean*
* Oil Change @ 500 - 1,000 - 1500 miles (always synthetic)
* Major Inspection @ 1,000 miles - clean bill of health
* Safety Recall #0170 - No leaks present / tightened clamps
* New Battery (1 year old)
* Accessories: Passenger Seat ($299.95) / Multi-Pocket Fairing Pouch ($129.95) /
Windshield - 12" smoke ($134.95) / Defiance Grips ($129.95)
* Traded my Road King for this bike 2years ago. It's been a great bike. But as you can see from the low mileage, not riding as much as I used too. The Milwaukee 8 has enough power on the freeway and purrs in the city. I do have two M/F half-helmets that you can have as well as a battery tender that I keep hooked up between rides.