This bike is a 1999 Harley Davidson Roadking (FLHRC). It currently has 38,400 miles on it. There are truly far too many custom features to list them all individually so I will do my best to highlight the most important ones. Receipts are available for engine work and many of the updates.
1. The bike has a custom paint job that is black with cherry red ghost flames and includes HD custom eagles on the front fender and side covers.
2. The engine was bored out to 95 cubic inches, it has Screaming Eagle stage II air filter, S&S 570G gear drive cams and Power Commander fuel injection controller.
3. Exhaust is Rinehart TruDual.
4. Jesse James mag wheels front and back
5. GMA rotors and calipers on the front.
6. Stainless steel brake lines and clutch cable.
7. All wiring is hidden inside the handlebars
8. Has driver seat backrest,
9. Has Roadking removable Touring Pack and luggage rack
10, Dunlap tires with less than 1000 miles on them.
11. Lots of custom chrome everywhere on the bike