This is a bike I just recently finished, and isnt even broken in yet. It’s beautiful and super comfortable and it turns heads everywhere it’s ridden. I custom cut the Klockwerx windshield to both streamline its look and to allow clearance for the Factory 47 bars at full lock; the edge is polished and looks factory. The stereo is a lot louder and clearer than stock with the 400w upgrade. This bike has lots of little details done to it that just make it super clean. It runs really strong, the tune is totally dialed. I’f you’ve never heard Bassani DNT mufflers youre in for a treat. I’ve used a lot of different muflers on bike I’ve built up and these are by far the deepest sounding ones I’ve ever used. I’ve used a set before on a build and everyone alsways commented that they can feel it in their chest when I’m riding near them. If you’re looking for a new glide, this is your whip. THere are over $6500 in parts on this bike over stock, and it’s not even broken in yet. Its a steal at this price and the work is done for you. I’m selling because I’ve subsequesntly decided to go full-time RV and I can only take one bike, I’ll be very sad to watch it ride away. This is one you really need to look at in person. I lowered the price to 27,000, this is rock bottom so I’m no longer negotiable. Please call or text, emails are clunky with chopper exchange. Thanks!
This is a list of the modifications:
- Factory 47 12” apes
- Joker Machine mirrors.
- Kuryakyn ISO grips
- Klockwerx flare windshield, custom cut and finished to fit with bars.
- CVO front fairing and chin spoiler
- Harley front headlight trim
- Harley chopped engine guard and fairing support
- Harley adjustable highway pegs
- DD Custom Cycles low profile front LED signals
- J&M Audio XXR Extreme 400w amp and speakers
- CVO flared side panels
- Arlen Ness Holeshot shiftrod and front motor mount.
- Lepera Stubs Café saddle
- Harley black saddlebag levers
- Cyclesmiths 19” banana board floorboards
- Cyclesmiths rear brake pedal
- Screamin Eagle heavy breather
- FuelMoto dynojet Stage 1 tune
- Vance and Hines dresser duals headers
- Bassani DNT mufflers
- Custom Dynamics Bullit Ringz rear lights
- Wrapped license plate frame.