2019.5 Electra Glide Standard, in a timeless Vivid Black finish, of course!
2019 Harley-Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
The Electra Glide® Standard is a no nonsense touring machine, bringing focus to the riding experience, while disconnecting the rider from the screens and other gadgets. The touring essentials are all there: The performance of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 Big-Twin engine, the 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission, the function and timeless beauty of the H-D Batwing fairing, large one-touch saddlebags, exceptional ergonomics, a comfortable saddle, plus the satisfaction of breaking-in your new machine; it’s all part of the experience!
• Black engine with machined highlights, plus polished aluminum rocker, cam, outer primary and derby covers.
• Black Impeller cast aluminum wheels with machined Highlights.
• Low profile solo touring saddle cradles your backside for a comfortable ride.
• Vented Batwing fairing results in cleaner air behind the windshield to reduce rider head buffeting.
• Mid-height clear windshield delivers a great balance of form and function.
• The scarlet red Bar & Shield tank graphic comes sandwiched between the classic Vivid Black paint and the crystal clear top coat.
• Electra Glide® rider footboards are isolated from the base to reduce rider fatigue. They have been used for so long because they work so well!
• Milwaukee-Eight® 107
The Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine delivers impressive performance, plus the classic Harley-Davidson® look-sound-feel. If your favorite music selection is listening to this awesome powertrain serenade you all day long, then an audio system would just be a distraction.• Feel the need for more power and torque? Harley-Davidson® Screamin’ Eagle® exhaust, intake and Stage Upgrade kits are available.
• This Milwaukee-Eight is both counter-balanced and rubber isolated from the chassis. This combination delivers reduced vibration for improved rider and passenger comfort.
• The Milwaukee-Eight four valve cylinder head delivers increased airflow, resulting in greater power output.
• Advanced cylinder head design, dual knock sensors, and precision oil cooling allow a higher 10:1 compression ratio for greater torque and acceleration.
• The single camshaft reduces the number of moving parts, lowering the mechanical sound produced by the engine, enabling the use of a louder, richer sounding exhaust.
The Touring Ride• Hand adjustable pre-load rear suspension with emulsion damping. A single knob adjusts the rear pre-load for optimal ride and control. Once set, the pre-load will not change until you change it.
• Beefy, 49mm front fork with dual bending valve suspension technology that delivers linear damping characteristics for a smooth, controlled ride in most circumstances.
• Large, molded saddlebags with easy-open One Touch latches.
• Electronic cruise control maintains control of your speed whenever you decide to let the machine take the throttle.
• The FLHT accepts the same accessories as the Street Glide and Street Glide Special!
View Stock# 894761on Dealer Website, hdduluth.com
New 2019 Electra Glide Standard - FLHT at hdduluth.com
View a complete list of our New Touring InventoryNew Harley-Davidson Touring Inventory
SIGN & RIDE!
LEAVE YOUR MONEY AT HOME!
Check out our EVERYDAY low rates and terms,
exclusively at Harley-Davidson Sport Center, Inc. Duluth.
A broad range of applicants may qualify to finance this 2019 Electra Glide Standard with:
0 DOWN and APR as low as 4.25%, OAC, for 60 Months, OR
0 DOWN + Rates as low as 5.50% APR, OAC, for 84 Months!
Call us toll free at 855-754-2323 or locally at 218-729-9600 for details.
Follow this link to Harley-Davidson's secure, online credit application
Click here for H-D's Secure, Online Credit App
Follow the link below for Factory Specs & Photos of Harley's New 2019 Electra Glide Standard @ Harley-Davidson.comMore Info on the New 2019 Electra Glide Standard - FLHT
We are located just 2 miles from the Duluth Airport at the intersection of US Hwy 53 & Stebner Road.