Financing available through Harley Davidson Financial Services "Rider-To-Rider Program" and Dealership Will Handle ALL The DMV/Title Paperwork As Well.
REDUCED PRICE BY $3400.00 TO $19,995 FIRM. (AT THIS PRICE I PLAN TO CANCEL THE EXTENDED WARRANTY) IF YOU WANT THE WARRANTY, LET'S DISCUSS PRICE.
FULL WARRANTY WITH 3.5 YEARS LEFT/UNLIMITED MILES, (I paid $2999.00 for it 1.5 yrs ago. If you are not interested in warranty I will cancel it and reduce price by $2000.00
LIMITED EDITION! RARE. LOW Mileage! It has just about HALF the expected miles for a 2011 bike according to KBB.
ALWAYS GARAGED. This is truly the ULTIMATE HD! If you see it and HEAR it, you will buy it!
Bassani Road Rage B4 Exhaust, with Pseudo pipe; exhaust note sounds and looks amazing!
MAJOR Upgrade to stereo system.
400 Watt Marine-Grade Rockford Fosgate 4 Channel Amplifier. (I will show you the factory mtx amp which is only about 33 watts RMS , what a let down...if you crank up a factory system it distorts at about half volume)
AUDIOLAB in Lake Forest, CA has redone the stereo completely. Top notch Focal Speakers from France that can handle 600 watts of power --- no distortion and it can be turned up all the way --- it is really clean and LOUD!
I also had Audiolab install Viper GPS Tracker. It is wired in and hidden; it shows you where the bike is at all times on your phone or computer and texts you an alert if the bike moves an inch or if it is low voltage and the speed it is moving. It is invaluable! (This CVO also has a factory alarm and a keyfob that must be present for the bike to start)
There are too many upgrades to list here - Billet everything, Klockwerks Tinted windscreen. HD Daylight LED Headlamp and turn signals on bike matching 2016 model. Super bright!
I have everything, records, maintenance, Two fobs, Two keys. Installed Dual helmet locks, sissy bar, I may even include two helmets and luggage for the right buyer.
There is nothing wrong with this bike whatsoever!
No problems or issues, I am just injured from snowboarding and cannot ride.
(from the manufacturer)
For 2011, the Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide (FLHXSE) returns, rolling out on a new 19-inch Agitator front wheel, the largest-diameter wheel ever offered on a Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle.
The new machine from the Motor Company keeps its style rolling for the Street Glide crowd, offering many upgrades. The ventilated fairing lowers house two of the six speakers that are part of a high-output audio system boosted by a new high-efficiency, 100-watt-per-channel amplifier. The audio system also incorporates an 8GB iPod nano with dock and holder located in the right saddlebag.
Harley says the side-fill fuel tank is topped with a flush-mount cap and LED gauge, and a new low-profile console. A new low-profile seat is faced with snake-style leather inserts, and the fairing is topped with a new seven-inch smoked wind deflector.
The new paint scheme is executed in four different color combinations, and for the first time, those colors are complimented by a specific engine color and finish, wheel finish, tank console finish, muffler end-cap style and inner fairing color.
New CVO Street Glide FLHXSE Model Highlights:
• An exclusive paint scheme offered in four color options, each complimented by a specific engine color and finish, wheel finish, tank console finish, muffler end-cap style and inner fairing color
• 19-inch, 7-spoke Agitator front wheel and Agitator floating brake rotors with chrome center web
• Side-fill fuel tank with flush-mount LED fuel gauge and flush-mount cap
• Low-profile tank console and insert with an LED back-lit CVO emblem
• High-output audio system with eight speakers boosted by a 100-watt per channel high-efficiency amplifier
• An 8GB Apple iPod nano with an etched Bar & Shield logo connects to the audio system through an iPod interface and iPod holder located in the saddle bag
• Color-matched components include: fairing lowers with speaker housings, front fairing skirt, upper fork slider covers, license plate light cover, and rear strut covers
• Low-profile seat with snake-style leather inserts and matching passenger backrest pad
• Smoked, 7-inch Electra Glide® wind deflector
• Gray satin inserts for derby cover, timer cover and ignition switch cover
• Customer Care package that includes a tool kit, microfiber detail cloth, and H-D jiffy stand coaster
• Hydraulic rear shocks with hand-adjustable preload and optimized rebound and damping deliver outstanding response on a range of road surfaces
• Screamin’ Eagle Twin Cam 110TM powertrain with 110 Screamin’ Eagle identifiers on cylinder heads
• Rumble Collection includes grips, floorboard inserts, passenger and shifter pegs, and brake pedal pad
• The Harley-Davidson CVOTM Street Glide is a limited-production version of the popular Harley-Davidson hot-rod bagger. Powered by the largest-displacement V-Twin engine offered by Harley-Davidson, this potent touring bike is loaded with sparkling chrome, electrifying paint and fresh custom-styling ideas.
• Production will be limited to approximately 3,700 units assembled at the Harley-Davidson Vehicle Operations facility in York, Pa.
• The CVO Street Glide is built on the innovative Touring chassis, based on a single-spar, rigid backbone frame and a stout swingarm developed to withstand the demands of long-haul touring riders and today’s more-powerful engines.
• Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
• Electronic Cruise Control
• Smoked turn signal lenses with amber bulbs
• Carry-out saddlebag liners
• One-piece, injection-molded extended saddlebags wrap around the mufflers and hug the ground
• Color-matched rear fascia panel incorporates LED stop/turn/tail lights
• Chrome Accessories – Fork sliders – Voltage regulator – Push-button fuel door – Classic front axle nut covers – Lower triple tree cover- Front wheel spacer – Valve stem cover caps – Dipstick – Rider footboard supports – Adjustable passenger footboard supports
• Black high-torque 1.4kW starter
• High-performance clutch with hydraulic actuation
• Harley-Davidson Smart Security System with siren
2011 CVO Street Glide Specs:
• Length (in./mm): 96.2/2443
• Seat Height (laden) (in./mm): 26.5/673
• Wheelbase (in./mm): 63.5/1613
• Tire: Dunlop Harley-Davidson® Series, bias blackwall front and rear
Front: D408 130/60B19 61H
Rear: D407 180/55B18 80H
Front: 7-spoke, contrast chrome Agitator wheels 19 in. x 3.5 in. (483mm x 89mm)
Rear: 7-spoke, contrast chrome Agitator wheels 18 in. x 5 in. (457mm x 127mm)
• Fuel Capacity (U.S. gals/liters): 6.0/22.7
• Weight as Shipped (lbs./kg): 814/369.2
• Engine: Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110TM
• Displacement (in./cc): 110/1803
• Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Transmission: 6-Speed Cruise Drive
• Miles Per Gallon: 47 HWY/32 CITY
• Color options:
Kryptonite and Black Diamond
Black Diamond and Inferno Orange
Autumn Haze and Antique Gunstock
Black Diamond with Crimson Tag Graphics
• U.S. MSRP: $32,499