2008 Screamin' Eagle Road King 105th Anniversary with ABS
The Screamin' Eagle® Road King® is born into royalty as a Harley-Davidson® FLHR Road King®, which now includes a six-gallon fuel tank and cruise control, primed for long-distance riding. In addition, the Screamin' Eagle® Road King® has the new Harley-Davidson® Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) as a standard feature. ABS is designed to help you maintain control during emergency stopping situations, especially those that happen in less than ideal conditions, while the new Isolated Drive System enhances accelerating, cruising and shifting.
- Good tire tread
- Battery tender and heat ports
- True dual Screamin' Eagle pipes
- Power commander/Dyno tuned
- 20,000 miles with tour pack
- Kuryakyn stereo
- Hot toppers
- Amber lighting throughout bike
- All upgraded controls
- Black mustache crashbar
- 2 separate backrests
- Full blown service done at 18,000 miles. Serviced by Miracle Mile H-D and Eastcoast Superbikes
- Slight dent on the front right fork
- Slight tear on tour pack
- Originally cost $42,000. Will sacrifice at $15,465.
Call Rob at 516-579-6400.